You are a confident and likable hub of social activity who’s comfortable in any situation, even when you’re out of your element. You are a curious and passionate learner and can’t help but share your knowledge with others. Your analytical mind and problem-solving ability allow to quickly understand the root of complex scenarios. You love to find and create win-win solutions and you do it often while maintaining your personal integrity.
Affiliate Managers are true business developers. You seek out and manage relationships with internet entrepreneurs (affiliates) looking to grow their highly scalable, highly profitable media buying businesses. Each day, you help your affiliates understand the performance of their advertising campaigns and make data-driven recommendations to improve performance and increase their ad spend. Your ability to create networks of successful innovators, technology vendors, and other service providers help you find and win new business and grow existing accounts. Your laser focus on money-making-activities is contagious, and everyone around you always knows what they should be doing to help deliver value to you and your clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- List making/Prospecting
- Cold calling and prospecting emails to reach the decision maker
- Feature/benefit selling, ask for the sale, handling objections, and closing
- Consultation to help solve business challenges with your clients
- Complete numerical analyses and translate into action and sales pitches
- Networking with key players in the industry to help build an inbound referral pipeline
- Introductions/referrals to third party vendors that will help grow your clients’ businesses
- Regularly host client meetings, meet ups and masterminds to learn, build relationships, and grow your network
- Achieve monthly revenue quota and portfolio goals (account size, number of accounts)
- Negotiate and partner with cross-functional team members in a thriving internal marketplace to execute your deals
A little about who we are…
Jumbleberry was founded in 2009 on a client-first philosophy to performance marketing. That philosophy will always be at the heart of how we do business, and our simple, robust, and intelligent solutions have already helped our e-commerce clients acquire over 10 million customers in the global marketplace.
We are a smaller organization, which is our competitive advantage. Our organization is very integrated from top to bottom. This means the Company is very cohesive, nimble, and connected at all levels. We love building relationships with people, and we focus on bringing that passion into every customer interaction.
Everyone at Jumbleberry is valued for who they are, and the unique ways they benefit our clients, our Network, and our community. Our killer staff culture is a pillar of our success, and something we continue to inspire, develop and grow through leadership, teamwork and ongoing professional development.
Our bright, open-concept office is just steps from dozens of great food options in the heart of Liberty Village, with features like ping pong and a PS4 lounge! We enjoy comprehensive health benefits coverage, and also perks like social outings, team events and adventures, catered breakfasts, weekly Friday celebrations, and our internal health and wellness program.