You are a confident and likable hub of social activity who’s comfortable in any situation, even when you’re out of your element. You are a curious and passionate learner and can’t help but share your knowledge with others. Your analytical mind and problem-solving ability allow to quickly understand the root of complex scenarios. You love to find and create win-win solutions and you do it often while maintaining your personal integrity.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will initiate, qualify and develop new business leads for the Account Executive and Affiliate Manager sales team at Jumbleberry. The BDR will work with the Account Executives and Affiliate Managers to create and prioritize their business target market, position our value proposition and generate attention and interest for our service offerings amongst our target markets.
The BDR is accountable for generating qualified leads and initial customer onboarding, which they will pass over to the Account Executives and Affiliate Managers to close.
The ideal candidate will possess a desire to develop their professional selling skills and must be a fit for our entrepreneurial, team-based culture.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prospect and Qualify leads by attaining business information and structure insights
- Schedule meetings between Sales Executives and qualified advertisers and affiliates
- Quota Attainment - "hunter” mentality, will meet/exceed monthly/quarterly sales lead objectives
- Territory Planning - you will develop and document strategy to build pipeline of leads within target prospects
- Demand Generation - will create demand for Jumbleberry services
- Lead and Progress the contact strategy - will drive the communication/contact process through to completion
- Weekly Reporting and Funnel Management - will complete all weekly pipeline and activity reporting in accordance with Jumbleberry’s forecasting cadence
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent analytical skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Taking the initiative to proactively find opportunities in new and innovative ways
- Excellent foundation of sales skills
- Team player, motivated to succeed and advance in their career
- "Hunter" mentality with drive
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma
- Strong desire to be in professional sales
- Previous experience working in an Outbound Contact Centre considered a plus
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Sense of Urgency
- Business Acumen
- Intellectual Curiosity
A little about who we are…
Jumbleberry was founded in 2009 on a client-first philosophy to performance marketing. That philosophy will always be at the heart of how we do business, and our simple, robust, and intelligent solutions have already helped our e-commerce clients acquire over 10 million customers in the global marketplace.
We are a smaller organization, which is our competitive advantage. Our organization is very integrated from top to bottom. This means the Company is very cohesive, nimble, and connected at all levels. We love building relationships with people, and we focus on bringing that passion into every customer interaction.
Everyone at Jumbleberry is valued for who they are, and the unique ways they benefit our clients, our Network, and our community. Our killer staff culture is a pillar of our success, and something we continue to inspire, develop and grow through leadership, teamwork and ongoing professional development.
Our bright, open-concept office is just steps from dozens of great food options in the heart of Liberty Village, with features like ping pong and a PS4 lounge! We enjoy comprehensive health benefits coverage, and also perks like social outings, team events and adventures, catered breakfasts, weekly Friday celebrations, and our internal health and wellness program.